Getting started with Toby’s Pet Care is easier than ever before. And with the holiday season just around the corner, now is the time to reserve your dates so that when Thanksgiving and Christmas come around, you may travel worry-free knowing your “kids” will be in great hands. Starting this year, we have implemented some major changes to the company which in turn make the sign up process for you super streamlined and straightforward.
And don’t forget, Toby’s Pet Care is both insured and bonded, and uses a high tech scheduling system that ensures no pet under our care is ever left behind 🙂
Let’s dive into the process shall we?
If you are a new client and have already checked out our website for pricing, services, (and read our awesome client testimonials) and you’re now ready to set up a Meet & Greet, all you need to do is fill out this easy form in the Request Meet & Greet page.
If you have checked out our website and have a question or two regarding pet care services, feel free to shoot us an email over at Eddie@TobysPetCare.com
Some of the most common questions are answered in our FAQ page, so be sure to check that out and see if we may have answered your question there. If you are looking for a quote, all our Service pages come with a detailed description of each service and their pricing. If you're still not sure, just send us an email and we'll be happy to assist.
The next step our clients do after they schedule a Meet & Greet is complete their customer portal. The customer portal is where we collect all of your information along with your pets’ information as well. It’s all online and our 128-bit encryption makes sure your information remains safe and confidential.
Through your customer portal you are able to schedule visits, pay your invoices, check when visits have been completed and much, much more. For a quick run through, check out the video below to get a step-by-step walkthrough on how to create your customer portal. Most clients find it a breeze, though!
While most pet sitting companies will have you spend 20+ minutes filling out paper work AT the Meet & Greet, here at Toby’s we collect all of this information beforehand. This allows us to spend the entire time at our Meet & Greet getting acquainted with you and your pets, and not spend the majority of it filling out paperwork.
Watch the video below to see how to create your customer portal:
In a nutshell, here is the process:
1. You are in the need of dog walking, pet sitting, or overnights (all services are in-your home) and stumble upon Toby’s Pet Care through an online search or referral.
2. You take a look at our website, our services, our testimonials and you decide to schedule a Meet & Greet.
3. After you have submitted your Meet & Greet form, we get back to you in one business day (often that very same day) and we ask that you complete your customer portal.
4. Once your customer portal has been completed, we are now ready for our Meet & Greet at a time that works best for both parties.
5. At our Meet & Greet we get acquainted with you and your pets, go over their routine to adequately provide the right care, and get a copy of your house key. After that you are now all set up and ready to start scheduling services. Easy peasy, huh?
Here at Toby’s Pet Care we are proud to provide you with peace of mind so that you may work or travel worry free. We look forward to hearing from you!